Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Chelsea...the rest of the story

When Disney's new "it" girl, Chelsea Kane (formerly Chelseas Staub) was asked to pick a personal song for this week's Dancing with the Stars performance, she chose a song appropriately titled "Chelsea". As part of the show, we learned that the song was written for her by a boy she grew up with and that it represented the first time she fell in love.

The rest of the story behind "Chelsea" is actually much sweeter and straight out of a Disney princess, Lala Land sitcom.

And what did The Summer Set lead singer think of Chelsea's DWTS performance? He tweeted, “Speechless for the first time in my entire life. That was incredible, @ChelseaKane. I gave you a song, you gave me a dance.”

Did you vote for Chelsea and partner, Mark Ballas? Who is your favorite star to take the title for 2011?






UPDATE:  Special thanks to my friend Jeff Rosado of The Culture of Pop for once again inviting me to be his guest for our weekly Dancing with the Stars podcast.  For a recap of last night's dances, or just to hear me talk, listen to the podcast

No comments:

Post a Comment